|[Home]||[History & Constitution]||[Former Chief Justices]||[Registry]||[Cause List]||[Case Status]||[District Judiciary]|
|[Subject category Code]||[Calender]||[Statistical Information]||[J.O.T.R.I.]||[Legal Services]|
CURRENT ROSTER OF HIGH COURT OF MADHYA PRADESH
PRINCIPAL SEAT AT JABALPUR
BENCH AT INDORE
BENCH AT GWALIO
Amendment/Programme of Benches.
Henceforth, the following set of 9 standard instructions as standing instructions, shall be deemed to be appended to all the Rosters for the Principal Seat as well as the benches at Indore and Gwalior, unless otherwise directed:-
1. Where a subsequent bail application on the same subject is filed, it shall be listed before the same Judge, who had passed earlier orders, if he is available.
2. M.C.Cs. registered under the Scheme for appointment of Arbitrators by Honble the Chief Justice of High Court of Madhya Pradesh, shall be listed before Honble Company Judge.
3. Contempt Petition (Civil) required to be heard and decided by a Single Bench, shall be listed before the Judge in respect of whose judgment/order the Contempt is alleged and in case of non-availability of the Judge before the Single Bench dealing with the original proceedings of similar nature as per the current Roster.
4. Contempt proceedings required to be heard and decided by a Division Bench shall be listed before the D.B. which passed the judgment/order alleged to have been disobeyed or before a D.B., of which one of the members was also the member of the D.B., which passed the judgment/order, and in case of non-availability of both the members of the D.B., which passed the judgment/order, before a D.B. dealing with original proceedings of similar nature as per current Roster.
5. Contempt Petition (Civil) registered upon a reference made by a court subordinate to the High Court, shall be listed before the Honble Judge hearing M.C.Cs.
6. M.C.Cs. for restoration shall be placed before the Judge/Judges who had dismissed the proceedings. Restored cases shall then be posted as per Roster.
7. Held up and part heard cases shall be listed on priority basis.
8. Tied up and special bench cases shall be listed on every Friday and on any other day as Honble the Chief Justice may direct.
9. Notwithstanding anything herein before stated, Honble the Chief Justice may, by a special or general order, direct a particular case(s) or a particular class of cases to be listed before a particular bench.